This section describes how to use the Dashboard, including updating data, generating reports, and exporting data.
DPs are requested to provide the following data for each project:
- Once per quarter: total disbursements in the previous quarter. Data should be provided within 15 days after the end of the quarter.
- Once per year: forward disbursement projections (also known as MTEF Projections) by quarter for the next fiscal year, and by year for the subsequent two fiscal years.
|Date ||Required data|
|January 15th ||Disbursement data for Q4 of the previous FY (October-December).|
|April 15th ||Disbursement data for Q1 of this FY (January-March).|
|July 15th ||Disbursement data for Q2 of this FY (April-June).|
|August 15th ||Forward disbursement projections |
For the next FY (beginning January), broken down by quarter.
For the subsequent two FYs, broken down by year.
|October 15th ||Disbursement data for Q3 of this FY (July-September).|
Reports and exports
A number of standard reports are automatically updated as the data is updated throughout the system:
- On the home page:
- disbursements, projected disbursements, and new commitments by sector (you can select for a specific Fiscal Year)
- change by sector over time (you can select to see this by disbursements, projected disbursements, or new commitments)
- commitments and disbursements by sector and source to date
- On the reports drop-down (from the menu at the top of the page):
You may not have access to all of these reports.
There are a couple of ways of exporting data from the system.
- If you want to generate an export of all activities, you can do so on the Export data tab:
- Export data in Excel Format will export data according to AMCU's existing Excel format.
- Download detailed AMCU financial transactions data for analysis provides a more detailed and advanced format, useful for time-series analysis.
- Download integrated dataset of AMCU and PSIP projects follows the same format as the AMCU Excel format, but includes also PSIP projects.
- If you want to generate an export of a subsection of activities, you can filter for activities on the Activities tab and then click
Export selection to Excel.